Name Change to a Current US Passport

  1. If the change is less than one year after date of issuance Government fee is $81.36 , please fill out a new application. The application can be completed by following this link.
  2. When you receive completed form please sign.
  3. One passport type photos without eyewear. We recommend that you have these pictures taken by a facility familiar with passport photo requirements such as Walgreen’s, CVS, etc.
  4. Proof of Identity (A valid driving license or government issue photo ID)
  5. Original or certified (not notarized) copy of the document showing the name change (example: Marriage License, Court Order, Divorce Decree, etc.) Showing Legal name change.
  6. One  signed Letter of Authorization Letter of Authorization – 2021-09-08  for “IRATEX Passport & Visa” to collect the passport on your behalf. The release letter must be signed in BLACK INK and dated by the applicant. Please check the first two boxes and put IRATEX PASSPORT & VISA as Courier Company Name.
    1. Proof Of Departure: Copy of airline tickets OR flight itinerary OR Company letter  Addressed to the U.S. Department of State.
  7. a. Have full name of Applicant b. Correct date of departure c. Country you are traveling to, and duration of stay d. This letter must be on letterhead and signed by someone other than the applicant e. For Passport Card Only : A letter signed by you and addressed to the US Department of State specifying your date of departure, your mode of transportation and destination.