Expedite a Passport Renewal
Not all US Passports may be renewed. Please examine your passport and if the passport was issued for 10 years, then it may be renewed. You may renew your passport for up to 5 years beyond it’s expiration.
- One completed pre-application for a passport renewal Printed on 2 pages. The application can be completed by following this link.
- Two passport type photos without eyewear. We recommend that you have these pictures taken by a facility familiar with passport photo requirements such as Walgreen’s, CVS, etc.
- Two signed Letters of Authorization for “IRATEX Passport & Visa” to collect the passport on your behalf. The release letter must be signed in BLUE INK and dated by the applicant. Please check the first two boxes and put IRATEX PASSPORT & VISA as Courier Company Name.
- Your actual passport. Your canceled passport will be returned to you.
The following instructions apply to you if you have a passport within 1 year of expiration, or if your passport has expired and is within 15 years from the date of issue. In addition you must have been at least 16 years old when the passport was issued. If these requirements do not apply to you, please contact our office for further instructions.
Completed application form Printed on two pages DSP-82 The application can be completed by following this link.
- 2 passport photographs. (2×2) taken within the last 3 months without eyewear.
- Most recently issued passport
- Make your check or money order payable to the “U.S. State Department” for $170.00
- Proof of departure: a.Copy of your airline OR tickets or flight itinerary OR Letter from your company stating:
- Full name of applicant
- Correct date of departure
- Purpose of trip
Forward all of the above, along with the Iratex Release Form and Statement of Consent (download in sidebar) to Iratex for processing.