US Citizen – Tourist or Business
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days.
- Completed Antigua & Barbuda Visa Application Form
- Two (2) Passport photographs
- Valid passport
- Copy of US Alien Registration Card
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary
In addition to the standard Iratex fees, the following consular fees apply: $30.00 per visa
This visa is usually valid for ninety days from date of issue, for a period of stay not to exceed 30 days.
The Embassy of Antigua and Barbuda
- 3216 New Mexico Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20016
- (202) 362-5122
- (202) 362-5225