US citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country for a stay up to 90 days, but a valid US Passport is required.
- A valid, signed passport. The passport must have at least 6 months remaining after the completion of your stay in Bermuda.
- Fully completed and signed Visa Application Form IM2A
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary
- Proof of sufficient funds for support (ie: copy of recent bank statement or letter of reference from bank) and copy of hotel confirmation or address of friend or relative to be visited.
- Proof of legal residence in USA (ie, copy of Alien Registration Card)
- Employment letter:
- Tourist – employment letter must state the length of service and vacation dates
- Business – letter from your employer confirming the purpose of travel, the reference to be visited. and guarantee of financial support and return transportation.
- Self Employed – Letter of incorporation/business registration document.
In addition to the standard Iratex fees, the following consular fees apply: $51.15 Per Visa (6 Month, Multiple Entry)