US citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country, but a valid US Passport with at least 6 months validity remaining is required.
Any US citizen who wishes to travel to Dominica for any purpose other than tourism or business negotiations (e.g. work, study, adoption, immigration, or stays longer than the 90 days stipulated in the entry requirements) should contact our office.
Tourist or Business Visa
- A valid, signed US passport. The passport must have at least 6 months remaining after the completion of your stay in Dominica, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- Two (2) fully completed, signed and notarized Visa Applications
- US Alien Registration Card (Original) or valid US visa with Original I-94 card
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Proof establishing the purpose of your trip, for example, a letter of invitation. The letter of invitation should be addressed to you and include:the length of your stay, the name, address, telephone number and signature of the person inviting you. If the purpose of your trip is business, please present an invitation from your business reference on company letterhead. E-mail invitations are not accepted. Multiple entries must be specifically requested on this letter or you will get only a single entry.
- Company letter of financial responsibility business letter of introduction and financial responsibility stating the purpose of the trip, the dates of your stay and that you are in possession of international medical health insurance. If a multiple entry visa is desired, your letter must request this. (i.e. 1 year multiple entry, 30 day multiple entry.)