NEW REQUIREMENT :This is for ALL nationalities. Even for ones who need an actual visa.
Follow this link : E-Ticket Link
Tourist and Business Visa
- No visa is required for a stay of up to three months.
- If stay is longer than three months, an original visa application is requested.
- Proof of US Citizenship Required
- Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel
Tourist or Business Visa
- A valid, signed US passport. The passport must have at least 6 months remaining after the completion of your stay in Dominican Republic, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- Two (2) fully completed, signed and notarized Visa Applications Dominican Republic Visa Application
- US Alien Registration Card (Original) or valid US visa with Original I-94 card
- Two (2) passport photographs
- Copy of flight itinerary and valid visa for the country of next destination after Denmark if applicable
- Proof establishing the purpose of your trip, for example, a letter of invitation. The letter of invitation should be addressed to you and include:the length of your stay, the name, address, telephone number and signature of the person inviting you. If the purpose of your trip is business, please present an invitation from your business reference on company letterhead. E-mail invitations are not accepted. Multiple entries must be specifically requested on this letter or you will get only a single entry.
- Company letter of financial responsibility business letter of introduction and financial responsibility stating the purpose of the trip, the dates of your stay and that you are in possession of international medical health insurance. If a multiple entry visa is desired, your letter must request this. (i.e. 1 year multiple entry, 30 day multiple entry.)