US citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country, but a valid US Passport is required for a stay up to 3 months.
International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever Required if a Arriving from an infected area with 5 Days.
Non-US Citizens, Most Nationalities
- A valid, signed US passport. The passport must have at least 6 months remaining after the completion of your stay in Fiji, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- Fully completed and signed Fiji Visa Application
- Three (3) passport photographs
- Copy of return/onward airline tickets
- Copy of US Alien Registration Card (Green Card) if applicable
- Police clearance from district in which the applicant resides
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever Required if a Arriving from an infected area with 5 Days.
In addition to the standard Iratex fees, the following consular fees apply:
|Single Entry||$50.00 per visa|
|Multiple Entry||$50.00 per visa|
Allow four weeks for processing
To avoid any delays in processing your Visa please call our offices before sending us your documents. This will ensure a complete and accurate packet.
Acrobat Reader is required to view of all our online applications. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click here and follow the installation instructions.