No Visa is Required for stays of up to 90 days.
- A valid, signed US passport. The passport must have at least 6 months remaining after the completion of your stay in Mongolia, and contain at least one blank visa page.
- Fully completed and signed Mongolia Visa Application
- Passport photograph
- Letter of invitation from Mongolian business or host organization.
- A business letter of introduction and financial responsibility is required to be typed on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Mongolia, Visa Section, Washington, DC. This letter must be signed by a company officer other than the traveler, and should:
- state the nature of business to be performed;
- include the name and address of the company to be visited;
- guarantee sufficient financial support during visit; and
- guarantee return transportation to the US for the applicant.
In addition to the standard Iratex fees, the following consular fees apply:
|5 Days Processing||$45.00 per visa|
|48 Hour Rush Processing||$70.00 per visa|
The Mongolia tourist or business visa is usually valid for 90 days from date issued, for a stay not to exceed 30 days.